Learn Price Details
Click to view an allocation and analysis of the asking price.Get Details Now
Learn Farmland Details
Click to view a detailed description of the farmland parcels.Get Details Now
Learn Soil Details
Click to view more information about the property’s soil.Get Details Now
Learn Improvements Details
Click to view a detailed description of all improvements (workshops, equipment sheds, grain storage, grain handling, livestock barns and facilities, site improvements, etc.).Get Details Now
Learn House Details
Click below to view details about the residence.Get Details Now
Learn Investment Details
Click below to learn more about this property as an investment.Get Details Now
Ideal expansion opportunity for a local producer or a buyer looking for a small mixed farming operation, this 3-quarter package of productive farmland includes a scenic yardsite with a 3-bedroom house with garage, small shop, and a barn! This attractive package in RM 376 Eagle Creek is located north of Sonningdale Saskatchewan, approx. 80km west of Saskatoon.
The farmland parcels possess a productive class 3 dark brown soil (Craigmore association) with a loam texture. As per SAMA, 480 total acres include 325 arable acres (380 arable acres as per tenant), crop insurance ratings are F and G, and average final rating is 58.9. Non-arable land includes an old railbed (track is removed) across the NE 6-40-12 W3 and SE 7-40-12 W3, and the fenced aspen/native pasture with creek south of the yardsite on the SE 6-40-12 W3.
Buildings and Improvements
- Main level includes open kitchen and living room, large master bedroom with 3-piece ensuite, 2-piece main bathroom, laundry room and porch.
- 2nd level has 2 bedrooms with plenty of storage.
- Unfinished basement includes pressure system for the well, septic pump, electric water heater, cold storage, and plumbed in toilet.
- Primary heat source is electric baseboard, however ducting is in place for a forced air furnace.
- Water: 460ft well completed in 1989, 15gpm pumping rate
- Sewer: Septic tank and pumpout north of the house
- 16x24 detached garage, concrete floor
- 28ft x 40ft barn with loft, plus 16ft x 40ft addition to the west.
- concrete floor, 12 stalls
- watering bowl south of the barn (not used since 2009).
- older 3 bay shed, partial concrete floor, power.
Farmland & Price Summary
481 title acres (ISC)
380 reported seeded acres
480 total acres
325 cultivated acres
72 native pasture acres
83 wetland/bush acres
$541,900 total 2021 assessed value (AV)
$180,633 average assessment per 160 acres
58.9 soil final rating (weighted average)
$1,000,000 Farmland Price
$2,081 per title acre (ISC)
$3,077 per cultivated acre (SAMA)
$2,632 per cultivated acre (Owner)
1.85 times the 2021 assessed value (P/AV multiple)
$150,000 Buildings and Improvements
$1,150,000 Total Price